Welcome! Bienvenida! 欢迎！वेलकम ! welkom!
The general goal of our research is to understand enzymatic transformations that are of environmental or pharmaceutical importance. We utilize both synthetic organic chemistry and molecular biology techniques to reach this goal, and have two current project areas in our laboratory: lantibiotics and phosphonate antibiotics.
- 2016/7/20 Congratulations to Kenton Hetrick for receiving an NIH F31 Ruth L. Kirschstein Predoctoral Individual National Research Service Award for his project “Development and Utility of Phage Display of Lanthipeptides.”
- 2016/06/27 New paper in ACS Chem Biol.: congratulations to Dr. Weixin Tang.
- 2016/5/31 Congratulations to Subhanip Biswas for making the spring 2016 “List of Teachers Ranked as Outstanding by Their Students” for TAing CHEM 233.
- 2016/03/30 Congratulations to Emily Ulrich for being awarded an R. C. Fuson Travel Award for fall 2016.
- 2016/04/28 New paper in JACS: congratulations to Dr. Chris Thibodeaux.
Funding (Past and Present)