Welcome! Bienvenida! 欢迎！वेलकम ! welkom!
The general goal of our research is to understand enzymatic transformations that are of environmental or pharmaceutical importance. We utilize both synthetic organic chemistry and molecular biology techniques to reach this goal, and have two current project areas in our laboratory: lantibiotics and phosphonate antibiotics.
- 20210927 Congratulations to Yue Yu for passing his preliminary exam in Chemical Biology.
- 20210905 Congratulations to Autumn Frerk (CHEM 332) for making the spring 2021 “List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students.”
- 2021/07/15 New paper in ACS Infectious Diseases. Congratulations to current group member, Imran Rahman, and former vanderlanders, Alondra Sanchez and Prof. Weixin Tang!
- 2021/07/09 New paper in ACS Infectious Diseases. Congratulations to former vanderlander, Dr. Subhanip Biswas and current group member, Chunyu “Layla” Wu!
- 2021/06/08 New paper in Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. Congratulations to former vanderlander, Dr. Julian Hegemann!
- 2021/06/08 New paper in PNAS. Congratulations to Max Simon!
- 2021/06/04 New paper in ACS Chemical Biology. Congratulations to former vanderlanders, Dr. Ian Bothwell and Dr. Tânia Caetano, and current group member, Raymond Sarksian!
Check out all van der Donk Lab News!